What is Brow Lamination?
Brow lamination is basically a perm for your brows, as it gives them a set, uniform shape for an extended period of time. Brow hair stays brushed up and lifted upward for 4-6 weeks.
Why laminate your brows?
• Achieve fuller, bolder & more youthful looking brows
• Ideal for both thin sparse or thick and unruly brows
• Better results and less expensive than Microblading
• Lasts about 4-6 weeks
• No makeup. No permanent tattooing. No pain.
Brow Lamination Treatment
Brow lamination restructures the brow hairs to keep them in a desired shape. It’s the perfect treatment for anyone whose hairs are irregular in direction, have gaps, or who want that groomed, brushed-up look.
$79 for Members / $89 for Non-Members
Frequently Asked Questions
How long does it last?
Depending on your brows they will stay laminated for 4-8 weeks. We recommend you schedule an appointment 4 weeks following your lamination to get them trimmed, waxed and re-tinted if necessary. At this appointment we will also determine when you need to come back for your next brow lamination.
How do I care for my laminated brows?
Post Care Instructions:
– Don’t get your eyelashes or eyebrows wet for at least 24 hours after the treatment
– Do not have a hot bath/shower or use a sauna, steam room or swimming pool for 24 hours
– Avoid eye make up for 12 hours. Use oil-free makeup remover at all times
– To avoid irritation, do not rub or touch the eye or eyebrow area
– Don’t spend too long in direct sunlight as this will weaken the perm effect and fade the tint color
– Chlorine and certain skincare products will shorten the effects of the perm and tints
– Use a brow gel to keep your desired shape starting on day 2
– Use nourishing oil to keep brows healthy
Can I get them waxed during the brow lamination appointment?
That depends…If your skin is sensitive we recommend you get them waxed a few days before/after the brow lamination appointment. We do recommend waxing for about 80% of guests getting brow lamination. It will help you achieve your desired look.
What else do I need to know?
If you have just received a skincare treatment you will want to wait 5 days until getting your brows laminated. Also, be prepared to get hooked on your newly laminated brows. You will leave saying you have the brows you always wanted!
Can anyone laminate their brows?
Probably not for you if:
– You are allergic to hair dye
– Have diabetes or autoimmune disease
– Have had eye surgery, recent eye infection, or watery eyes
– Allergies or sensitivities to chemicals
– Are pregnant or nursing
– Have ever used Renova, Differin, Tazorac, Retin-A, Retinol
– Have ever used Accutan
Consult your Fuchsia Aesthetician if you have any questions.
Although it is impossible to list every potential risk and complication, the following conditions are recognized as contraindications for the Elleebana Lash Lift and Tint treatment and must be disclosed prior to the treatment:
Eye Infections/Disorders – Recent Surgery Anywhere Around the Eye – Allergy to Product – Very Sensitive or Watery Eyes – Hay Fever Sufferers – Blepharitis – Keratitis – Alopecia – Trichotillomania – Bells Palsy – Conjunctivitis or Imetigo – Eye Inflammation such as Uveitis – Styes or Cysts – Dry Eye Syndrome – Weak Lashes – Skin Disease, Skin Trauma, Burns, Cuts, or Swelling Around the Eye Area – Skin Disorders in the General Eye Area (Dermatitis, Xanthelasma & Syringoma) – Using Prescribed Medicated Eye Drops – Pregnancy (during the 1st trimester) – Medication (Thyroid medications, in some cases can prevent lashes from curling) – Undergoing Chemotherapy – Post Chemotherapy (see Physician first)
*Results may vary.